Monday, February 14, 2011

wen i am in my frnz soul.....my thoughts went lyk dis....


I want 2 b the smile that u enjoy,,
I want b the beauty u admire…..
In the world of mine,u are evrythin 2 me ..
I expect a lot 4m u and then in the end, I smile..
I smile 4 ur happiness n 4 ur life of  sm1 luky..
I wanna say something 2 u but end up in a blush..
A blush 4 being with u….
My feelingz left me wen I met u..
My smiles r happier than ever wen I see u..
my  dreams r colorful wen I think of u..
my eyes r luky 2 see ur smile..
 my heart beats everyday 4 ur dream world..
hope smday u l dream me in ur beautiful world..
n wish dat dream comes true….
I sacrifice my tears of dreams for ur happiness,
I wish n try myself for a luky1 ..
With a beautiful smile dat resemble urs,,
A beauty that s 4 u ………………………………….
Miss u….but gime permissn 2 b wid u in ma dreams.....
     dedicated 2 my frn......................

No comments:

Post a Comment